• Project management and supervision by highly qualified and in-house technical expertise.
• Sourcing of local inputs at the highest standards of quality and reliability.
• Through knowledge of local conditions and regulations, and their requirements and impact on doing business in Libya.
• Availability of the highest levels of expertise in the legal and accounting professions.
• The high quality of workforce available to ESNAD, both in-house and through external resources.
• Our own heavy machines, equipment’s and fleet of transport vehicles.
• Our close ties and excellent relationships with many international contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and service providers.